Her Hair is an expanded short novella that is developed taking hair as object of research.
Hair acts as a plot to research growth (understanding the body as harvester and producer of immaterial objects and / or alienating materials), labor (analyzing architectures for listening labor), gender (taking hair as queer matter), and writing.
You can download the first draft here:
- 21-04-2018 Veronica. Amsterdam. NL (upcoming)
- 11-04-2018 Sala Arte Joven. Madrid. ES (upcoming)
- 20-02-2018 Exhibition (Hooks, Sheets and Joints) and reading of Her Hair (One). Yaby. Madrid. ES
- 11-01-2018 Reading of Her Hair (One) Museu Picasso. Barcelona. ES
- 10-01-2018 Workshop and reading of Her Hair (One) Massana. Barcelona. ES
- 24-06-2018 Open Studios. Gasworks. London. UK
Hooks and holes, all are made of bioplastics or just dead stuff (gelatin, glycerine, water) that will eventually decay and decompose.